Re: Silly Pendennis Castle ideas

The only aussie application I can see is a final tour of the eastern states, perhaps
pull that GSPE express from Brisbane-Sydney - then depart to the UK.

Now chamge all  reference to the garrett, and swap the ausssie and Uk bits and see how I
feel about  our garrett over seas. True it was buil;t there, ( does that mean the"R"
return to UK ??? )

I think I will enjoy what we have here. Better in steam than rustin !

Regards,
David Head