Re: Silly Pendennis Castle ideas

You might call my ideas "silly" but at least it is having a favourable response.
My opinions seem to be getting  a  response from the "right people" My main
gripe is the fact that its owner supports  a foreign museum but lets the local
ones struggle. Wasn't it John Howard who said major corporations should be more
socially responsible to Austrailians. I'm not stopping you from writting in
support of Rio, - have you ever written to your local member?

Regards

Chris