Re: SL15/16 via Junee Triangle not station (Semi Long Junee Report)

At 1330 today a new lower quad signal was commissioned that now allows UP
trains to depart the DOWN Platform, the damage from the derailment was not
to the points , but to the signals themselves, they were totally demolished
and as such was the interlocking between points and signals,
--
Yours,    Pete Kilburn,
           Junee, NSW
38994C7E.1B79D652@tig.com.au">news:38994C7E.1B79D652@tig.com.au...