SL15/16 via Junee Triangle not station

Hi

I spent the weekend of 29/30-1 in Junee and learnt (at the expense of
missing photographing SL15 on Saturday) that the Griffith passenger trains
operate via the northern leg of the Junee triange and not via the station.
Taxis apprantley convey (any) passengers between Old Junee and Junee
station. My pics of SL16 at the triangle on Sunday will be on my site soon.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com