Re: [VIC] R700 transfer

Hi,

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> I traveled in the last BK car, which has 56 seats and he had the grand total
> of 5 people travelling in that carrage.  (And when we all went to lunch in the
> RMS the carrage was empty.)

You must have been late (or early!).  There were nearly 40 in the diner on the down,
and I think 30 on the up (even I managed to get in a meal there after the last
photostop).  A few more passengers would have been nice, but at 40km/h it was such a
slow trip that it was easy and attractive to motorcade.

We were pretty pleased, the trip went well.  No probs with 700, and on time or early
running all day.

Cheers,
Craig.
--