Re: [VIC] R700 transfer

Notagunzel wrote:

> > I left my pen at home so I didn't record any accurate times. :-(
>
> Haha! You just failed your Gunzel Test.  Deduct 150 demerit points.

Does putting the first pics of B80 with the latest additions to its livery on
the net get back some of those Gunzel demerit points? :-)

>         TT      Actual
> NPT     1010    1012
> N GEX C 1205-08 1154-00
> BAL     1520    1441
>
> BAL     1800    1755
> BMH     1925    1926
> SSS     2027    2020
>
> SSS     2042    2055
> NPT     2058    2113
>
> Highlight: travelling in the BKL on the Down
> Lowlight: not being able to travel in the BKL on the Up. |-)

The BKL seemed to be popular on the down. It was the only carriage that seemed
to be rather full. Why didn't they put the DT at the end of the train so
people could travel in it on the up?

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: