Re: Goodbye Overland - We All Let You Down!

> I don't remember the exact details but just that I made that
> one trip because there was a special $50 return fare
> advertised and that I didn't want to go on it again even if
> the fare was 50 cents. I remember rough ride and slow (
> 10-12 hours or some such ) including forever to get from
> Murray Bridge to ADL. I remember dirty windows, noisy
> passengers. Yuk who needs it.

GSR keep the train clean all the time, the sitter is now in blue color
wool made reclining seats with table, and audio entertament system
rather then the vinyl seats in the 80s. Even better with 1st class
sleeper,nothing you can do with the passenger however:-)

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/