Re: [NSW] RTM (was: Countrylink & Sydney things to do)

57 NO It is too heavey for branchlines and too slow for main line work.
1033 too small.
1301 yes, I forgot about that one but 1307 is in Yass and it was
supposed to be spares for 1301.
12 class no it is in rotten row, very bad, I'll send you a photo when I
go there on Sunday after the meetings.