Re: [NSW] RTM (was: Countrylink & Sydney things to do)

What about these?, the 57 and 1033 plus 12 & 13 class. I believe 1033, 1301& 1307 were
running until the early 1970's with the museum or railways  Although anything down there
can be made a runner depending on how much money they want to spend. What condition are
they in.?
thanks

Chris