Re: [NSW] RTM (was: Countrylink & Sydney things to do)

Not officially but I can name some:

5096, 3526, 1 x 30 class tank out of 2 30 class tanks, 1905?? and the 26
class is rumoured to be pretty good along with one of the 32 class but
can't confirm this. Any of the oil burning locos are supposed to be
pretty good too if you believe certian members of the museum.

There is a fund/push to get the 35 class running.

Then there are the ones that should be running:
1709, 3001, 5910, 3642 etc.

rgds