Re: [NSW] RTM (was: Countrylink & Sydney things to do)

hi
for what it's worth

I was down a Thilmere a few years ago and one of their staff members told me they
don't need anything larger than a 30T running for loop line service. Anything
larger than that and it's not economical. Large steam  locomotives are very
expensive to maintain and run.

chris