Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

Rod Gayford wrote..

<<They do not want to run trains. Any truth in the rumour that on full moon
lit nights a gentleman who lives in a house on a nearby bit of land can be
seen running nacked amongst the junk yelling out "all mine, all mine" , with
appropriate werewolfe howls.

Rod, get yourself a life and do something instead of mindlessly criticising
those of us who are putting our time and hard earned dollars into a project
that is costing you nothing.

<<Rod Gayford (I wish it was all miiiiiiinnnnnne!)>>

Yes, I realise you are jelous. If you want to be part of it, I will send you
a membership form. If not, you can keep drooling from a distance.

Trevor