Re: [NSW] Dorrigo (was: 6042 in south australia?)

They do not want to run trains. Any truth in the rumour that on full moon
lit nights a gentleman who lives in a house on a nearby bit of land can be
seen running nacked amongst the junk yelling out "all mine, all mine" , with
appropriate werewolfe howls.
Cheers
Rod Gayford (I wish it was all miiiiiiinnnnnne!)

873ca1$4kd$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:873ca1$4kd$1@news1.mpx.com.au...