Re: Yarra Trams Revenue Protection

"Dave Proctor" <thadocta@spambait.dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
870e33$s3g$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:870e33$s3g$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> David McLoughlin wrote in message <3893b68c@news.iprolink.co.nz>...
> >Dave Proctor wrote:
> >
> >> RPO thinks about it then uses radio. After a few minutes, RPO says that
> >> was wrong and he was right,
> >
> >Don't you mean the RPO said HE was wrong and YOU were right?
>
> No.
>
> RPO: "I was right all along - your pass does not entitle you to unlimited
> travel. I won't need your licence." RPO then gets off tram at Albert Park.
>
> Methinks he did not want to admit he was wrong (although why he did not
ask
> one of his colleagues is beyond me).
>
> Dave

I guess he is the type that feels really powerful when he confronts a 15
year old and issues  a fine.
What a bloody wanker.
Did you by chance get his identification Dave.It would be lovely to stick it
up him by means of a firing squad,come Monday morn.
Officious springs to mind,and I hate that in a numbskull.
Graeme