Re: Yarra Trams Revenue Protection

Lineman wrote in message <3893f478@nap-ns1>...

>I guess he is the type that feels really powerful when he confronts a 15
>year old and issues  a fine.
>What a bloody wanker.
>Did you by chance get his identification Dave.It would be lovely to stick
it
>up him by means of a firing squad,come Monday morn.
>Officious springs to mind,and I hate that in a numbskull.

Did not think to get his badge number - it was my day off, and I had had a
rather large liquid (amber) lunch.

I reported it to YT customer service line though and they were horrified,
particularly when they took my details and found out I was from Sydney - the
thought that they would get a bad rep interstate is not something they
wanted to contemplate.

Dave