Re: What to do in Sydney?

To Michael

I'm 13yrs and planning to spend a bit of time on the rails also (for
Photography that is).
I'm planning to go to Luera (In the mountains) then to Gosford in a day.
Luera dosen't have anything railways much other than the Toy and
Railway Museum (which is an interesting place to visit).

Gosford I have not been there before so I'll have to spend a bit of
time to get familiar with the area, but from what I've heard, Gossy is
a very scenic place and that is on the itnerary.

Another one of my plans is Port Kembla (posted in this ng, "Anything
good in Port Kembla"). I'm seeing if I can spend a day or to in Port
Lembla and view the coal trains comming in.
South Coast line is a must for an outside traveller.
---
I've rode on Brisbane Surburban Trains a number of times years ago.
Do they still have those Ticket Inspectors at Peak Times?
And also can you tell me about that type of surburban train which is
green colour and travels outside the network?
It stopped across the Platform from my Sydney Bound XPT.
(Hard for me to describe as I wa only 6yrs that time)

Thanks, hope you have alot of fun in Sydney,
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <91pfs3$923$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  hagiss@my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Thanks for the info on the TravelPass in an earlier post. Much
> Appreciated.
>
> Now I need your help again.
>
> Where are some interesting places to go for a 16/17yo (I have my b'day
> while down there) guy with a strong interest in rail (incl. light
> rail).
>
> Is the Loftus tram museum worth a look at? When is it open?
>
> Things to do in Woolongong/Illawarra Coast?
>
> I'm staying at Mosman: No trains :( If I want to get to a train
station
> should I catch a bus over the Bridge into Wynyard  or to North Sydney?
>
> Any suggestions for things to do are much appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael Pfeiffer
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/