What to do in Sydney?

Hi all.

Thanks for the info on the TravelPass in an earlier post. Much
Appreciated.

Now I need your help again.

Where are some interesting places to go for a 16/17yo (I have my b'day
while down there) guy with a strong interest in rail (incl. light
rail).

Is the Loftus tram museum worth a look at? When is it open?

Things to do in Woolongong/Illawarra Coast?

I'm staying at Mosman: No trains :( If I want to get to a train station
should I catch a bus over the Bridge into Wynyard  or to North Sydney?

Any suggestions for things to do are much appreciated.

Cheers,
Michael Pfeiffer

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/