Re: What to do in Sydney?

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 91rhs5$vva$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:91rhs5$vva$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> To Michael
>
> I'm 13yrs and planning to spend a bit of time on the rails also (for
> Photography that is).
> I'm planning to go to Luera (In the mountains) then to Gosford in a day.
> Luera dosen't have anything railways much other than the Toy and
> Railway Museum (which is an interesting place to visit).

The Toy and Railway Museum is a fair hike from Leura station - best option
would be a bus down there, the trolley buses do the Katoomba-Leura area for
$9 unlimited all day, will also get you around the Echo Point and the
Skyway. You would be pushing it to do the Toy and Railway Museum AND Gosford
in the one day though.

Dave