Re: [Melb] Connex called

"Chris Gordon" <cmgord@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
3A409A51.C33A9A88@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au">news:3A409A51.C33A9A88@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au...
> > acceptable
> > >
> > > That is why I hate Bayside during the off peak weekdays, you can't get
> > > seat in the inner area.  (that is shit, they should have 6 car trains)
> >
> > Richmond lines are still 6 cars on weekdays offpeak.
>
> Sorry, forgot to mention from stations like Newport, Essendon and
> Sunshine.

I guessed.

It seems they just don't get it. How can you possibly grow your business
when your existing resources are at capacity, and you refuse to use your
spares? It has the effect of actively driving occasional users to your
competition - ie back to their cars.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia