Re: [Melb] Connex called

> > > - they believe some people standing on inner sections of lines is
> acceptable
> >
> > That is why I hate Bayside during the off peak weekdays, you can't get a
> > seat in the inner area.  (that is shit, they should have 6 car trains)
>
> Richmond lines are still 6 cars on weekdays offpeak.

Sorry, forgot to mention from stations like Newport, Essendon and
Sunshine.

The Met tried 3 car trains on the Ringwood line in the off peak on
weekdays a few years ago and it didn't work (far too many people).

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news