Re: Public transport website paper now on-line

Arthur Marsh <mars0177@flinders.edu.au> wrote in message
3a40909d_4@news.chariot.net.au">news:3a40909d_4@news.chariot.net.au...
> Why didn't you examine http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au in your
comparisons?

Could have done, but I've lived in Perth and Canberra and was familiar with
these cities' transport system.

I was not seeking to do a comparison of all Australian cities; just an
examination of how Melbourne's Victrip stacks
up against the Perth and Canberra websites which I used as benchmarks.  I
think these two are representative examples
of good practice.  However I've since had a quick look at Adelaide's site,
and on cursory examination appears to be
 OK also (except for the pdf timetable format, a deficiency shared with
Perth).

Peter