Anything good Port Kembla

To all (Particularly locals in Port Kembla)

I'm interested in visiting Port Kembla one day and by any chance does
anyone out there know of anything that might interest a railway
enthusiast there?
viewing spots? Watching heavy locomotives pass? The Coal mine itself??

also on the 9th of December I spotted 86 classes going UP through
Parramatta  at exactly 12:30pm. Not sure if it was 4 86's hauled by an
81 or a 422/442.
---
Is it possible I can get some shots in Flemo maintenace without doing
anything illegal?
---
Any V-SETs that do regular Olympic Park services?
---

one more thing.....is there any freight/coal timetable us Ausrailers
and get our hands on?

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Motor cars need more maintenace than Trailers. Why?
P.P.S. which R set is a "Pocket Rocket" again? (2x3car R sets)
P.P.P.S. "Ropsy" is a registered Trademark of Maikha Ly and "The
Intercity Platform" (C) 2000.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/