Re: useless info - train station, list of (cityrail)

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A40A89D.733BFF8B@ozemail.com.au">news:3A40A89D.733BFF8B@ozemail.com.au...
> jameskilford@start.com.au wrote:
>
> > the name is at the end of each line, extracted with Frontpage.
>
> Where from?  Did you steal someone else's work again?

Of course he did! Who else would have 300+ station names. It is from the
fare calculator if I'm not mistake. View->Source it if you want to peek.

Funny how there were a couple of duplicates/triplicates in your list win...
it sort of defeats the purpose of having a list that long.