Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

Hello.

And to Erk.
I've seen all the new shots on your page. They're really nice. My
fav.'s is the V-SET going over Brisbane Waters!

Keep up the good work...
and all the other Photographers.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Is there a Fletcher Photographics in Penrith?

In article <3a2b9414$1@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.com.au> wrote:
> Baron and Maikha
>
> <thebaron@nospam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in
> |
> | There's nothing much at wyong except the trains. If you like you
could
> | walk south a little and have a look at the river. Gosfords probably
> | much better bet. However wyong station is very open and would have
> excellent
> | light for photos where gosford station is a bit more enclosed. I'm
sure
> | over the years though you'll end up at both places and know the in's
> | and outs of both of them. What about some shots of the down trains
as
> | they approach gosford station across the water? Can't remember
seeing
> | them published in books much. See if you can find a good spot.
> |

> You will find some good shots of V sets as Baron described at
>
> http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/suburban/sydney/v_sets/main.htm
>
> The location where the shots in question were taken is about 10-15
minutes
> walk from Gosford station on Masons Pde near Gosford Pool. They were
taken
> with my 70-300mm zoom but I was being lazy and took the shots from my
car so
> I'm not sure of the exact setting you would use.
>
> Having a look at the Central Coast UBD, there would be more views
maybe
> possible (I didn't stop there) from near Adcock Park which is on the
other
> side of the water off the Pacific Highway.
>
> I'm also thinking of going into Grahame Park (NorthPower Stadium)
when there
> is a game on to try my luck from there.
>
> --
> --
> Eric

> Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
>
> "We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
> want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.