Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

To all.

I have devised a certain schedule for my train chasing, but this
difficult procedure has a catch!
My plan was start at Penrith then go to the following:

-Katoomba then
-Central
-Hawksburry river
-(Changed it) Otford then
-back to Penrith.

I have decided to chage a few things.

I wanted Otford so I can be just 'outside' the Surburban Network for my
train spotting.
It is to my discovery that the next service arrivng at Otford going
back to Central (5:17pm arr.) will get to Central at 6:17pm which I'm
sure for some of us seems fairly late)

The services are the following:
Penrith: 7:20am or 7:42am Service to Katoomba
Katoomba: some service I can't seem to recall getting to Central at
10:24am.

Do a bit of spotting there before either getting onto the 11am service
(Central Coast Service) or the 11:47am Service to the River.

At Hawksburry River catch the 1:41pm service to Central, arriving there
at 2:40pm

It is there that arrangements to go down south is too complicated so
I'll unfortunately have to sacrafise the South Coast Line for my day.

At Central I'll do a fair bit of 'peak-hour' spotting before getting on
the 4:45pm service back to my home in Penrith.

Does anybody have any comments, suggestions or anything else?

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

P.S. I may have to change Hawksburry River to even beyond like Wyong or
Gosford.
P.P.S. Anyone here know anything good I can do at Hawksburry River,
other than stand around for 2hrs? Gosford or Wyong?
P.P.P.S. Any rail pass on Cityrail that can get me further west and
north? A pass suggested by someone previously might be too short.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.