Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

Yeah the pictures are a fraction blurry with the V36 picture.
The one with V4, the quality of my scanner to blame, but if any of yous
seen the Olympic Boulevard one, same camera, same film but in daylight
(Train ones taken on an evening)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> | mmm...I can see the majority of Pro Phtographers use Agfa. My first
> | train shots were with Kodak Max 400 and didn't seem sharp.
> | You can view them at:
> |
> | http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
> | The camera I won't worry about but it's the film I would like to
hear
> | about.
> | Good quality and value film for a Rookie (Have I spelt it
correctly?)
> | like moir.
>
> Do the photos look sharp to you before you scan them? If they do, it
could
> be your scanner settings.
>
> The photos are taken as the trains are at low speed or when they are
stopped
> so that is not the problem (sometimes I found with my compact camera
that
> some blurring occurs at high speed.
>
> --
> --
> Eric

> Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
>
> "We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
> want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.