Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

Good Idea, I was considering either going around Hawksburry and having
lunch somewhere by myself over a view of the River. And maybe get some
tourist info on the Central Coast.
I was thinking of extending my trip to either Gosford or Wyong but I
don't seem to have a map of those places.
Anyone know of anything good in Gosford or Wyong with walking distance
of the station?
===

The trip to the mountains I'll extend longer (about 1hr).
Instead of Katoomba I'll go to Luera. I went to those two 3months back
(During the Olympics).
Luera is really a really nice and historic place (anyone been to Toy
and Railway Museum?)
===

About the railway Ticket. Erk had a good idea earlier there.
Is it possible I could get the extension ticket when I purchaise the
rail pass at Penrith? (Anyone here who works at the station???)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689