Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

Baron and Maikha

<thebaron@nospam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in

| There's nothing much at wyong except the trains. If you like you could
| walk south a little and have a look at the river. Gosfords probably a
| much better bet. However wyong station is very open and would have
excellent
| light for photos where gosford station is a bit more enclosed. I'm sure
| over the years though you'll end up at both places and know the in's
| and outs of both of them. What about some shots of the down trains as
| they approach gosford station across the water? Can't remember seeing
| them published in books much. See if you can find a good spot.

You will find some good shots of V sets as Baron described at

http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/suburban/sydney/v_sets/main.htm

The location where the shots in question were taken is about 10-15 minutes
walk from Gosford station on Masons Pde near Gosford Pool. They were taken
with my 70-300mm zoom but I was being lazy and took the shots from my car so
I'm not sure of the exact setting you would use.

Having a look at the Central Coast UBD, there would be more views maybe
possible (I didn't stop there) from near Adcock Park which is on the other
side of the water off the Pacific Highway.

I'm also thinking of going into Grahame Park (NorthPower Stadium) when there
is a game on to try my luck from there.

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)