Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

maikha_l@hotmail.com wrote:

> I then asked about the Black and White

> Anywayz the price for it was around 6 or 7.95 which was fairly
> reasonable.

That was the one was telling you about. Kodak T400CN?

Have a look at these pages for shots using that B&W film

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/Endeavour.html
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/Railcars.html (one of my fave
shots btw)
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/Suburban.html
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/Vsets.html (V3 at Penrith,
DJM8126 at Broadmeadow and V set at Goninans are faves from this page)

> Last I went to the Konica store wayyyyy on the other side of the Plaza.
> there an Asian Background man (Probably Korean) had given me a look at
> the flm but wasn't giving information other than answering my Q's the
> same ones I asked the Rabbit photo and Smith's.
>
> By the way, B&W film at the Konica place was $$$$$$$11.95!!!

This is the one near Franklins? (IIRC there is another Konica store in
the Plaza, near Target).
I often get my film developed there (Eric does too) and find that the
area in the photo near the overhead has this strange purplish (sp?)
colour. DJ says its because they don't change their chemicals often
enough.
So you might want to think of getting your film developed elsewhere? The
second last pic of V68 at Mortdale on
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety/trains/Vsets.html shows this a little
(cropped the rest).

--