Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

I have used the Fuji 800 professional film, not sure of it's exact name,
been a few months since I brought it, but it was about $13 for a role of
36.if you want to see what the results are like, there are some of the RATW
on my homepage taken with it, or if you would like, I can make available
shots from inside and outside Dry Creek Loco on this film.

It has grain VERY comparable to that of some 200 and 400 films. It is very
hard to pick that is is over 400 ASA from the grain.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine