Re: [NSW] DVA Update: the Illawarra converted.

was that Goldman or Owynns' voice?

I really am now suspecting they've left out some phrases that Goldman
recorded but Owynns didn't.

Just to add to the list, Concord West now has been "Owynnised"

39A3DC71.D4F88C6A@ozemail.com.au">news:39A3DC71.D4F88C6A@ozemail.com.au...