Re: [NSW] DVA Update: the Illawarra converted.

Mitch <webmaster@nos-pam.mitch.zzn.com> wrote in message
PQoo5.4337$gg.12398@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:PQoo5.4337$gg.12398@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> During the course of today, and I suppose the weekend, the DVA's on the
> following stations were changed on the Illawarra. This is only the list of
> confirmed stations and/or sightings.
>
> Correct as at 15:00->
>
> Station Name     Previous DVA    Notes
> Hurstville       New Grant       Rewiring, open DVA computer doors on Pl.
4

Not sure if I know what you mean by "open computer doors on P1"
What would they have to rewire, when I was there on Saturday, the DVA was
working fine.

What were they rewiring? Male plugs to Female plugs?

Tony.