Re: [NSW] DVA Update: the Illawarra converted.

Yes, I haven't heard the famale voice much in my travels (probably cuase I
usually wear earphones with the radio turned up) but I have noticed that the
male is easier to hear in a few places. Clyde is shocking with a female
voice running though there.

39A2550A.E468BB@efs.mq.edu.au">news:39A2550A.E468BB@efs.mq.edu.au...