Re: [NSW] DVA Update: the Illawarra converted.

I was wondering whether the word "then" actually exists in the new library
of files. It seems many messages have some of the "then"s removed from the
part where the announcement says "First stop, <station> then <2nd
station>"...

39a25f97$0$768$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39a25f97$0$768$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...