> > "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> > 399d582b$0$786$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399d582b$0$786$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > >
> > > "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > > b%1n5.485028$MB.7396374@news6.giganews.com">news:b%1n5.485028$MB.7396374@news6.giganews.com...

> then
> > >
> > > Ludicrous. It'll just waste hundreds of thousands of dollars as each
> > person
> > > tacks them to the appeals board and gets re-instated.
> >
> > Money well spent if it gets rid of riff raff who refuse to comply with
> > lawful directives.
>
> Money wasted when they get re-instated by the Transport Appeals Board.

Mony wasted by the ridiculous industrial relations process we have in place.
If someone *refuses* to comply with *lawful* requirements of management,
then they have no business keeping that job. If those requirements are
unsafe, there are mechanisms in place (workCover, etc) to enusre that those
requirements are no longer *lawful*. If you do not want to do what your
employer tells you to do (as long as it is lawful) then find another
employer, quite simple really.

> Guard who doesn't want to wear a tie is not riff-raff.

Someone who will not comply with lawful directions from their employer is
riff-raff.

> Maybe we should put
> management into uniforms and making them work to some of our ridiculous
> conditions would be a good idea. Maybe even show them a picture of a
train,
> so they know what it looks like.

AGree there. But if you don't like the conditions that management wants you
to work under, why not find another job?