Do you have children? Know somebody who does?

Children's Dream Story- We specialize in Personalized Children's
Books!

Now your child (Or a child you know) can learn to read in a story
that is about them! Their name, friends names, age, hometown, and
many other things can be printed in their very own book made just
for them! They make great gifts too!

Just call our toll free number for your catatog or visit us on the
web!!

http://www.ChildrensDreamStory.com

1-877-428-4646

Many titles to choose from like:

My Birthday Wish
My School Fun Book
The Big Circus
The Train With No Name
My Camping Adventure
Baby's Create-A-Book
My Dinosaur Adventure
And Lots More!!

Visit us at http://www.ChildrensDreamStory.com or call
1-877-428-4646 for information!

We apologize in advance if this reached you in error.