> "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 399d582b$0$786$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399d582b$0$786$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> >
> > "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > b%1n5.485028$MB.7396374@news6.giganews.com">news:b%1n5.485028$MB.7396374@news6.giganews.com...
> > > "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> > > 399ca431$0$776$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399ca431$0$776$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > > (hopefully

> > > If they will not comply with lawful directions from their managers,
then
> > > yes.
> >
> > Ludicrous. It'll just waste hundreds of thousands of dollars as each
> person
> > tacks them to the appeals board and gets re-instated.
>
> Money well spent if it gets rid of riff raff who refuse to comply with
> lawful directives.

Money wasted when they get re-instated by the Transport Appeals Board. A
Guard who doesn't want to wear a tie is not riff-raff. Maybe we should put
management into uniforms and making them work to some of our ridiculous
conditions would be a good idea. Maybe even show them a picture of a train,
so they know what it looks like.