Re: (VIC) New Steam Loco Construction

I might have erred, others said  5 billion, I heard 5 millian. And a SG version
as well.  aBG verion would be a waste of money as routes  are lost, or to be
regauged.

And as James Brook points out the idea of the streamlined/unstreamlined is a
question that would stop it's building for a while !!!  Myself would applude
either - though when one menstion "S" Steam I think of the locos as they were
when cut up not as built !

Regards
David

PS watch out  Rod, you may see more  little locos later this year.......