Re: 3801/30 to ararat

Hi Noel,

Yes I was very annoyed with myself for getting a ticket.

I had just driven through Batesford with the cruise control
set to 60 so I wasn't speeding and then my mind must have
drifted off. Next thing I know there's an unmarked police
car on my tail with its light flashing. Got me doing 115.

The car has got me fooled. The old celica was gutless but
the new one sure isn't. It also doesn't seem to make any
noise so I'm fooled into thinking I'm not going very fast.

I think I'm losing my marbles !

Regards

GT