Re: 3801/30 to ararat

Hi Noel,

> waiting to get the cream when this blue thing with NSW
> plates came hurtling in sideways ( a well known husband & wife in the
> railfan fraternity) and totally disrupted procedings.

Now let's guess. 1st name Bill. Wife ARE member #1000. Right
?

> Fortunately I had a Toyota Celica which could outrun anything,
> Noel Forster

Unfortunate thing about those Celicas. I've had a nice new
one for a few weeks and it's a bit more powerful than the
previous one. I haven't really got used to it and I got a
little $105 reminder at Gheringhap on Monday morning.

Regards

GT