Re: [NSW] Airport Line Timetable Query

So where will the Airport Line merge with the City Inner tracks? Would that cause problems though if
let's say an airport train was delayed and then the train behind it on the East Hills line was
tabled to run via Sydenham and actually overtook the airport train?

I can only see the flyovers from where trains arrive on Platform 16 Sydney Central

4ShN4.95$Z5.27183@news0.optus.net.au">news:4ShN4.95$Z5.27183@news0.optus.net.au...