Re: [NSW] Airport Line Timetable Query

I was wondering why bother running East Hills Line services through Sydenham at all, since the
Airport line is all dedicated to 1. provide the airport with high frequencies and 2. alleviate the
capacity problems between Sydenham and Central that also hold up Bankstown trains.

In terms of management, it would be the simplest to run trains just all through the Airport. Seems a
little arrogant in a way but seeing that we have so much problems running the trains already it's
best to KISS- Keep It Simple Stupid.