Re: Prime Minister in France

"chris@enet21.com.au" wrote:

> I would rather work for the Germans (Siemens/Mannesmag/Krauss Maffei) as they are
> not as arrogant as the French.

Cant argue with that!! :-))

> Btw, I heard that some of the TGV's in the USA run on wooden sleeped track, along
> side with the slow freight operators.

TGV's in US...must have slept the last ten years..what TGV's run in US??

> Regarding to Japanese rail equipment, all of the SRA electric locos have bits in
> them from Japan, as well as the Tangara's, 4GT, and some DE's. Alot of signaling
> and track equipment in NSW comes from Japan.

Is this "really" a rap for the Japs..I wouldnt be shouting to loud about that
lot!! :-)

> The Japs have more experience in  running and maintaining high speed trains than the French.

The Japs have nowhere near the the differnt amount of routes or trainsets on
the rails running around the globe compared to Alstom product (please someone
stop me..Im raving about frogs!!)

> Regarding to setting up shop, we once had a visit on site by a certain company
> director I have mentioned before, and apart from talking about spaceports in Sth
> Australia , he said alot of the engineering work would be done in Europe, we get
> the crumbs.
Alas ..probably only too true...but thats where the polishitians nedd to earn
their supers!!

Another Moet anyone!!