Re: Prime Minister in France

I would rather work for the Germans (Siemens/Mannesmag/Krauss Maffei) as they are
not as arrogant as the French.
Btw, I heard that some of the TGV's in the USA run on wooden sleeped track, along
side with the slow freight operators.
Regarding to Japanese rail equipment, all of the SRA electric locos have bits in
them from Japan, as well as the Tangara's, 4GT, and some DE's. Alot of signaling
and track equipment in NSW comes from Japan. The Japs have more experience in
running and maintaining high speed trains than the French.
Regarding to setting up shop, we once had a visit on site by a certain company
director I have mentioned before, and apart from talking about spaceports in Sth
Australia , he said alot of the engineering work would be done in Europe, we get
the crumbs.

Rgds

Chris