Re: Prime Minister in France

I think the reason why Johnny Horward is visiting the Alstom factory, is because of
the Speedrail group headed by Wal King and Alstoms. Maybe Mr King is travelling with
Mr Howard at the taxpayers expense. I reckon Wal and his company Leighton Contractors
have aligned themselves too closely with the current govt. and Liberal Party, bad
mistake, as if there is a change of govt. next election, the Labour party, and unions
will back the transfield proposal because of the Leighton-Liberal relationship and the
NSW premier tends to be supportive of the Transfield group.
By the way Wal King gets paid $ 3 million a year, more than the chief execuitve of
BHP.

Chris