Re: Early Tangara designs added to web page

I heard it is a revolving door at Clyde for management, especially for the
4GT. They had architects drawing up the 4GT and the design was done on a
shoestring budget.
The styling of the 4GT is not exactly "cutting edge" which is the end
result of the crappy cad system used. And I don't know if the weight
problem has been fixed. Like Transfield (another firm who would like to do
this kinda work) Clyde undercut everybody else. I hope they can deliver,
but as it is said - you only get what you pay for.

Chris