Re: Early Tangara designs added to web page

In article <38FC4661.2E15D1CF@fastlink.com.au>,
  Railway Rasputin II <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:
> I know the mag, I sit there and drool over the pics!
>
> My only hope is that Clyde don't stuff it up!
>
> rgds
They probabily won't, these days they build up good reputations, just
look at what they did with QR's SMU2 and tilt train.  ....As long as
they deliver the trains on time.

> Dean A Stalker wrote:
> >
> > Well I'm glad EDI/Clyde Engineering are getting a go now. You can
see what
> > their sister company Walkers Ltd. have produced: (hijack time) EMU,
SMU,
> > IMU, Tilt Train etc. The chosen 4GT design is quite attractive
compared to
> > the tangara design. The interior is very much like the trains used
for the
> > Heathrow expresses in England. (saw it in a magazine) The exterior
is like
> > the Pendolino Tilt Trains Virgin are also putting into service
between
> > Edinburgh and London. Clyde and Alstom must be copying off each
other. Oh
> > and BTW I haven't been to England yet, good old RAIL UK mag.
It's been decades ....Rail's electric traction (sorry I'm not allow to
type those 4 words till the next 48 hours:-) relys on Goninah. It will
be a change of pace for ....Rail.

Clyde also resopnsible for the DMUs of TransAdelaide, emus of
TransPerth. It's not the 1st time they making suburban rollingstocks.

> > ---
> > Dean A Stalker
> > Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
> > Home Page: http://welcome.to/qrhistory/ - The Unofficial QR History
and Info
> > Site
> > Railway Rasputin II <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
> > 38FB184A.97448520@fastlink.com.au">news:38FB184A.97448520@fastlink.com.au...
> > > Perhaps the guys at RD might be able to help.
> > >
> > > rgds

> > shown

> > sections.

> > mid