Re: Rumour

Interestingly enough  precisely stated  by me  in December  & January
Hinted at in October under a hypothetical.  However within that was the
suggestion that Virgin express & Virgin Atlantic  ( remember I posted the
link to the different entities)  With close association  To Singapore and
Ansett  May yet assume a strategic alliance .

It Makes sense that Both Qantas And Ansett have  "lite" and different
corporate imagery .
Once the AOC is sorted out and Mr. Branson's group may  get further into the
equation.

Lets say (July 17) to pick a date an announcement is made on a "new and
dynamic" way to travel in Australia.

As I said then it is interesting times . An interesting area may be the
largely unnoticed shift  going on in Cargo also.
Now that Ansett Air freight is TNT

There is almost a "Dallas" like culture in that arena of aviation and big
bucks are at stake. QF now with its extra 767.s  gives a heck of a lot of
belly load capacity . The logistics  have yet to catch up with the efficient
utilisation of  such capacity and in the main Australian Air Express is the
main mover of Domestic freight  associated with QF

However, personally would love to see a few more dedicated freighters
charging about .

hk5pfssmkqfv53pfs6nac7ti2hkf8o7svp@4ax.com">news:hk5pfssmkqfv53pfs6nac7ti2hkf8o7svp@4ax.com...