Re: Rumour

James C. wrote:

> > If it is true, I wonder how long before Ansett jumps on the bandwagon.

> Maybe when Ansett bid for Melbourne Airport railway station?? well that
> is if Ansett ever interested in railway...

Hmm. Ansett Australia was bought by Air New Zealand last month. Nobody
in NZ let alone Air NZ has ever been interested in public transport to
our airports here.

But hey, the news today is that Singapore Airlines is taking over Air
NZ, and Singapore has decent public transport so maybe anything can
happen.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand