Re: Stand Clear

In article <8dhoje$m1u$1@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au>,
  "RODS" <rods42@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was travelling on the North Shore line one weekend last year when
there
> was a very "chirpy 8 year old voice" doing the announcements,
both "Doors
> Closing" and "The next station...". When I got off I discovered that
the
> guard had brought his son to work with him...!!
>
> RODS
>
> > Other guards:
> > * Chirpy: Sounds like a really chirpy 8 year old guy.
> > * She-man: Speaks slowly over the microphone and has real annoying
voice
> > * Silent type: Doesn't say anything
> >

> > Any other classifications?
> > "Jonathan Boles" >

Highly enthusiasm: Hillside trains

A guy would tell the time, the weather tell everyone to sit back and
relax thanks for travelling Hillside trains and cheer up his fellow
tired passengers. Usually speak with highly engergetic voice. He
usually drives express services both in the morning and afternoon.
The way he doing announcement is almost like a flight capitain, but
what the heck passengers love him...always brings his fellow passengers
smile.

Highly unhappy about privatisation: Yarra trams route 86

"Ladies and gentlemens make sure you validates your ticket immediately
when you board the tram, if you don't validate the ticket those
inspercots will catch you and they will send you to jail, that's
privatisation for you!!"

Sick of doing annoucements: Counrtylink Melbourne-Sydney XPT

This train will be stopping
at "BenallaWangarrattaAlburyCulcairnHentyTheRockWaggaWaggaJuneeCootamund
raYassJunctionGoulburnMossvaleCambelltownStrathfieldSydneyterminal" He
read all these stops within 3 seconds!!!!

Sick of doing annoucement2: Gympie North-Roma Street service

very very tired voice: BOOOWeennn Hilllllll,BOOOWweeeennn Hiiiillll
station.....(very long pause) passenger fooooorr theeee
FFFFeeerrrrnnnyy Grrooovvvveeee lllliinneeee pleasssse  chaannnge train
heeeerreee

Unexpereince(shy perhaps??): Hillside trains:

Next station is......(long pause) er..... Camberwell....(train already
stopped) ...(long pause)..er... passengers...for the....er.....Alanmein
line...(door closing beep)....er...please chage train here...(train
already left Camberwell!!)

--
Cheers

James